-
What console font does Knoppix use?
I have Debian 3.0 running on my computer. I have compiled and installed kernel 2.6.0 and have a framebuffer set up for boot and the virtual consoles. The font that shows with vga=0a in lilo.conf is terrible and I would like to use the same font that Knoppix uses. It is beautiful. I have researched this for a couple of days finally found /etc/init.d/console-screen.sh. It appears that the font that is being loaded at boot is SCREEN_FONT. But I cannot find where this variable is defined. I know the fonts are in /usr/share/consolefonts. There are 180 plus fonts in that directory. Some are obviously not the font loaded into the video card but that still leaves a bunch of fonts.
Can any one help?
Sleepless in Seattle.
Similar Threads
-
By peabody in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 01:04 AM
-
By scubacuda in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-16-2004, 09:12 PM
-
By CapnKirk in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 07:26 PM
-
By art in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 01:45 AM
-
By TheCyberDude in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-19-2003, 06:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99