Well I have good reason to beilieve Linus Torvalds, the great one, lives in my neighberhood. Now i'm 95% sure, but not 100%. If he does live here..... I need his autograph man! (I'm such a Linux nut, i'm in KDE-Cygwin now)
Well I have good reason to beilieve Linus Torvalds, the great one, lives in my neighberhood. Now i'm 95% sure, but not 100%. If he does live here..... I need his autograph man! (I'm such a Linux nut, i'm in KDE-Cygwin now)
I thought that Richard Stallman was The Great One...
I thought The Great One was Wayne Gretsky.
Ohh Linus torvald, isnt he the guy with the berret? Anyway, ask him where he keeps Tux! Find out where he hides Tux! Tux never returns my fan mail![]()
Silly rabbits, Eric Raymond is the Great One. None of the other champions of Linux take the basic tenets of the open-source/free-software community to their logical political conclusions, i.e. rational anarchism.
Wayne Gretsky is the great one. If you don't believe me look at the McDonalds commercials!

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50