-
Wepcrack Command Line Crap?
Hey guys, trying to get WEPCrack to work fine. They are *.pl script files so I guess I have to use them in the Shell window and have to be in the directory. I try to run the scrips, but I have NO LUCK!!!!! It does not want to work at all... When I put:
prism-decode.pl Dump3
I get:
bas: prism-decode.pl: command not found
Wats up with that?
Similar Threads
-
By teccim in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-14-2005, 04:09 PM
-
By greygooseplz in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-25-2004, 05:58 AM
-
By Jesse in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 05:57 PM
-
By fblz_no_limit in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 07:57 PM
-
By wilsondk in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-18-2004, 10:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 1010 Cassette Recorder/Player w/ Power Adapter For Parts/Repair Turns On
$25.00

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Vintage Atari 400/800 - Ms PacMan Galaxian BASIC Atari Writer Carts + Joystick
$38.88

Atari 1200XL Home Computer, Tested Boots & Plays Cart, OEM PSU, Box - Read
$329.95

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

Atari 410 Program Recorder repair w manual sheet/ adapter cord
$23.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 800 Home Computer 48K RAM In Original Box w/ Styro RF Switch Extra Games
$349.30