-
Senior Member
registered user
I resume ftp downloads using konqueror all the time. If your download stalls out or is otherwise interrupted, just start the download over and you will be prompted to overwrite or resume the download.
I just did so today, in fact. I was downloading the 4 CD isos from MORPHIX, the 4 CD isos from Fedora Red Hat and the 4 CD isos from Slackware. Its just not my day! These downloads just kept on stalling, or my kids would boot-up the UnMentionable OS.
I kept resuming all day. I now have the complete download and the md5sums all check out fine!
HTH,
AJG
Similar Threads
-
By jjbergdolt in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-29-2005, 09:34 PM
-
By lor in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-25-2004, 05:24 PM
-
By hybridus in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-09-2004, 05:13 AM
-
By kayl in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-01-2004, 10:28 AM
-
By probono in forum Ideas
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-06-2003, 02:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile
$35.00