Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Problem Orinoco PCI Card

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    31

    Problem Orinoco PCI Card

    Hi, I have a D-Link DWL-520 PCI card. It works fine with Windows. When I run Knoppix it isn't recognized. dmesg says
    Code:
    orinoco_pci:Busy Timeout
    I'm guessing I need to change a BIOS setting, if so, which one?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,353

    Re: Problem Orinoco PCI Card

    Quote Originally Posted by andymadigan
    Hi, I have a D-Link DWL-520 PCI card. It works fine with Windows. When I run Knoppix it isn't recognized. dmesg says
    Code:
    orinoco_pci:Busy Timeout
    I'm guessing I need to change a BIOS setting, if so, which one?
    What version of Knoppis are you running? I believe I saw this under 3.2, but I think it's working in 3.3 or at least the later 3.3 releases.

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,353
    Sorry, I think I may be thinking of the wrong model card.

  4. #4
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    31

    knoppix version

    I'm using the latest version (02-19-04)

Similar Threads

  1. Avaya (Orinoco) Wireless Card
    By c123 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-09-2004, 04:29 PM
  2. Orinoco PCMCIA card help!
    By atca in forum Networking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2004, 09:19 AM
  3. Orinoco USB Card
    By JCraigRoad in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2004, 03:55 PM
  4. Orinoco card not found
    By mailman42 in forum Networking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-08-2003, 10:06 PM
  5. Orinoco/WaveLAN Card not configurable
    By Dan000892 in forum Networking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2003, 04:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


1979 Microprocessor Projects Altair 8800 Intel 8080 KIM-1 COSMAC Elf SWTPC 6800 picture

1979 Microprocessor Projects Altair 8800 Intel 8080 KIM-1 COSMAC Elf SWTPC 6800

$59.99



S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI) picture

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)

$99.95



S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI) picture

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)

$99.95



Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC picture

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC

$69.99



640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog  picture

640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog

$85.00



Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair

$69.99



S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI) picture

S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)

$69.95



BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8

BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880

$7.00



CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair picture

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair

$29.99



ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute picture

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute

$99.00