Why are you compiling it from source? Version 9 comes with 3.3 and is available as a deb: apr-get should find and build it.
When i compile the source, i have an error with the dlfcn.h, how to correct this problem ...
Thx
Why are you compiling it from source? Version 9 comes with 3.3 and is available as a deb: apr-get should find and build it.
The last version 0.1.1.5 is more complete for example to burn a iso file.
I have read a forum that the reason it's the install of openoffice that replace the file
Thx
There's what looks like a later version here (as a deb):
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/otherosfs/k3b.html
K3B is a pretty complicated package: I'd recommend using the deb if at all possible
apt-get update
then find it in Synaptic and see if the later version is available.
I have tried the differents librairies, nothing to do.
I have dlfcn.h :
/usr/include/ 5.868
/usr/include/bits/ 2.552
/usr/include/diet/ 410
Could you confirm, that you have the same files in your directories.
thx
john@niglo:~$ locate dlfcn.h
/usr/include/bits/dlfcn.h
/usr/include/diet/dlfcn.h
/usr/include/dlfcn.h
john@niglo:~$
I'd really recommend using the .deb. Just think, some poor person spent a couple of nights packaging 0.10.3-5 for you.![]()

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
Sophos SG 135 Rev.3 Firewall Router -Atom C3558 6GB RAM 64GB SSD OPNsense 8x NIC
$195.00
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99
PfSense/OPNsense 14x1Gb, 8-Core, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, AES-NI, QAT (Lanner FW-7573)
$149.00
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99
Cisco ASA5508-X Network Security Firewall W/ Cisco 128GB SATA SSD
$75.00
$170.00