-
Junior Member
registered user
preferences on floppy?
Hi, all
I have been playing with KNOPPIX since 9AM this morning (it's 6PM now....LOL). I love this CD, moreso than even the morphix KDE offering (although I wish the adorable AMOR was included in KNOPPIX!). Thank you to the developers of KNOPPIX.
My question is this for the live CD:
I have my mouse speed and sensitivity set up, and a lot of other things in KDE all set up (like a different background for each desktop, size of the taskbar, clock, etc...). Can I save these preferences to a floppy? I noticed the mouse-over tool tip said that the KDE preferences were like 644 bytes, or something.
Can I reboot the cd, and start a floppy to get all these preferences back? It will take awhile to do so each time I boot. I hate how slow the mouse is by default (I use a trackball.....)
Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By ix86i in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-03-2004, 04:17 AM
-
By Sago7 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-23-2004, 11:20 PM
-
By SkyHawk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 04:40 AM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 01:49 PM
-
By boehmb in forum General Support
Replies: 17
Last Post: 06-03-2003, 08:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Computer History UNIVAC IBM 650 Apple 1 Macintosh DEC PDP-8 Altair 8800 Babbage
$38.00

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Cray-1 UNIVAC 1103 Apple 1 CDC 6600 IBM SAGE
$65.00

MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2550.00

S-100 Bus Handbook Altair 8800 IMSAI 8080 Board Schematics Xitan Pertec Cromemco
$89.99

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

Intel 4004IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair
$50.99

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00