Looks like you're burning it wrong.
http://www.linuxiso.org/viewdoc.php/howtoburn.html
has lots of advice.
Ok i am an extreme noob to this, but i want to learn so any help would be appreciated.
Here is my problem, i have tried to download knoppix-std and burn it many times. But every time I try to boot from the cd nothing happens, it just starts windows up. I have everything on my bios set right. I dont use nero to burn the cds though. I have tried to boot from the cd that i made from two different computers and the same thing happens everytime.
Does anyone know what im doing wrong?
Looks like you're burning it wrong.
http://www.linuxiso.org/viewdoc.php/howtoburn.html
has lots of advice.
ok thanks for the link, ill try that

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
PfSense/OPNsense 14x1Gb, 8-Core, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, AES-NI, QAT (Lanner FW-7573)
$149.00
Cisco NCS-57C3-MOD-SYS NCS 57C3 Base Chassis Grade A - Dual 1600w Powers
$13000.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$219.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99