-
Reconfigure X on HD-install???
How do I reconfigure X on my HD-install?
I've tried the Debian way:
dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86
and get:
/var/lib/dpkg/info/xserver-xfree86.config: line 438: db_get: command not found
-
Senior Member
registered user
What do you need to change, I've tried to use other XF86Config files on knoppix and they didn't work, so I ended up just editing my XF86Config-4 file when I switched around hardware.
You could boot your Knoppix CD and give the correct boot options and then save the created XF86Config-4 file and copy it to your /etc/X11 directory on your hd install.
HTH
rock
Similar Threads
-
By rusty in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 04:53 PM
-
By ckassab in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 02:15 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro SYS-E302-9A Fanless Firewall Atom C3558 16GB ECC 64GB SSD 6x GbE i350
$325.00

1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99