Have you asked the people who made jollix?
Hi all. This is my first post on this forum.
I want to do a GentooBased Live CD distribution (Gulp!), but I need some Knoppix Help.
I builded a generic 2.6.3 kernel with hotplugging, but i have some problems.
When i boot the sistem with this kernel the hotplugging dodn't load my realtek net modules (that is in the kernel). This kernel alredy load about 40 modules of sound cards!!!! It is very strange. All works, but 40 modules are too much!
My question is: Does knoppix use a special program/script to filter hotplugging? I know that knoppix use a 2.4.x kernel without hotplugging inside, but I want to know what is, for example, the green bar that it show when i boot from a knoppix CD.
Thank you for all, I want this distro the best!
![]()
Have you asked the people who made jollix?
might have to learn german for that one...Originally Posted by arkaine23
pity since I really like gentoo.
There's an english section of their forum, and webpages that will translate text for you.
I was thinking of remastering jollix once version .3 comes out.
All of the autoconfig is in linuxrc which is in the miniroot.gz which is in the boot.img.Originally Posted by silian87
You'll need to loop mount boot.img, uncompress miniroot.gz and then loop mount miniroot.img.

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00
Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$199.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
Supermicro SYS-121C-TN2R 8SFF Server 2x Gold 6448Y 64-Core 2.1GHz 1TB RAM
$62610.00
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Tower Server Xeon E3-1220 v2 2.3GHz 16GB RAM
$289.99