-
Booting KNOPPIX. PLEASE HELP!!
I have downloaded KNOPPIX and ran it on my friend's PC. I must say that it is a VERY nice program. Unfortunatly I cannot run the program on my PC. I have tried to boot it just by pressing enter in at the boot menu. It says that it loads 2 files and then the screen goes blank. However if I boot with phlak vga=normal I pass the screen that boots the 2 files and I get a screen that says "Unpacking Linux... OK, Openning Karnel." and that's where it hangs. I have tried a lot of different command combinations but they don't work (including screen=XxX). Can someone PLEASE help me. Thank You.
I'm running a DELL labtop 5150
3.06 Ghz
30 gig HD
512 RAM
64 meg video card
Similar Threads
-
By TheLaxPlayer in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-23-2004, 01:26 AM
-
By MindTricks in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 06:53 AM
-
By proto in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 04:05 AM
-
By martin236 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-31-2003, 02:40 PM
-
By KnoppixSecurity in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-29-2003, 01:46 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$729.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00