This is the latest budget printer in NZ to replace the C42 and C41ux inkjet printers. However it doesn't have drivers in knoppix. I managed to get around this, and the below is for those who use this printer and want to get it working in Knoppix. I'm using Knoppix version 3.3 on a hdd install.
Open the KDE Control Center. Click on Peripherals, then Printers. Make sure CUPS is selected. Use the Add button to add a printer and follow through the wizard. Select Local Printer, then find it under USB printer #1, it should be listed as Epson Stylus C43. Click on that then next. You get to a Manufacturer Model window, so choose Epson Stylus C42UX and click next. Now comes the part I had fun with. Instead of using the recommended Epson Stylus C42UX (Foomatic + Gimp-print) use the Epson Stylus C42UX (Foomatic + gimp-print-ijs). Hit next then test. It should print out a testes page.
Sounds simple, but when you use the recommended driver - you won't beable to print. It will tell you everything is working, however nothing goes to the printer. I'm not sure if this works for any other USB printers, but I do know it will get the C43ux on the road.
Cheers
Angela

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99