I´m sorry for my spelling mistakes.But i guess you can say that my engish is poor.
Dick.
Hi!
I have a Packard Bell iConnect 8003 and KNOPPIX hangs almost directly after start. I have tryed several codes but nothing works. Any one with this problem?
Best Regards Dick.
I´m sorry for my spelling mistakes.But i guess you can say that my engish is poor.
Dick.
did you check if you had a correct iso of the distribution ? (using the md5 file)
Yes I have it md5ed and I have tryed to boot from floppy. And the iso boots fine i Bochs. It hang after ok now boot.. with knoppix 2 vga=normal. And no bitmap when syslinux starts.
Dick
Are you using any "removable" drives, like Zip or Tape? Load the media, Disk, Tape, etc. and see how things work.Originally Posted by sm6una
![]()

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
$280.00
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro Server CSE-512L-200B 1U Chassis with X9SCL-F Core i3-2100 8GB 220W
$200.00
Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99
Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$239.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038MR-H8TRF *No Blade Servers*
$159.99