I tried to install on a machine with only a SCSI disk. Install seemed to go OK, but during reboot (after LILO read in the kernel) I got a message about not being able to open 'sda1' and a kernel panic. This is the right disk partition, and Knoppix (3.1 20 jan 2003 EN) had previously installed just fine. I want to try kde=3.1 from disk, though ...
Is it the kernel, the knx-hdinstall, or what ?
Can it be fixed ?

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10-3105-01 10Gbps SFP+ SR LC Optical Transceiver
$30.50
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Lot of 2 ALVIRON SFP+ 10G‑LR Modules | 1310nm | SMF | 10km | Cisco‑Compatible
$35.99