I would like to know the same thing!
Sorry I'm new to Linux. I'm trying to run Knoppix-mib-ppc beta pre 12 on my ibook G4. I ran it in Generic and got to the Knoppix:/dev# promt. How do I load the GUI? I tried KDEinit, but it said "Kdeinit: Aborting. $Display is not set."
Thanks!
-Droidking
I would like to know the same thing!
Is there a GUI for this distor? Because I know the Gentoo PPC LiveCD doesn't. Does any one know a good place to learn command line? A basic guide for a newbie.

Apple Macintosh SE/30 Vintage All-In-One Desktop Computer Model M5119
$292.92
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
Vintage Apple iMac G3 “Sorry, no beige.” Wristwatch – Two Original Bands
$249.95
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple iBook Clamshell Graphite 466MHz 60GB HD 128 Ram OS 9 & 10
$350.00
Vintage Apple Newton MessagePad 130 PDA - Working, Clean + Batteries & Extras
$149.99
Original Apple Mouse IIc Box Only Vintage 1985
$40.00
VINTAGE APPLE II PLUS VIDEX ENHANCER II MODIFIED KEYBOARD OVERLAY MICROSCI
$200.00
Vintage NOS Apple iBook Two Sided Cloth Banner Think Different
$99.99
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook tangerine orange New Old Stock Vintage
$99.00