-
Senior Member
registered user
OOPS -=- spoke too soon, I didn't have ntp set in my firewall, unfortunately, when I ran the servers (which are local based here in Wisconsin) - it threw my clock off by +7 hours - do I need to supply some sort of GMT variable? (because I think that is exactly what my "offset" is)
Now that my hardware clock thinks its 3:10 PM, when it actually should be 8:10 AM - I can poke the time change, but I was looking for a quick shell script to run this under to update the clock...
Thanks for any help,
Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By riechert in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-24-2004, 07:43 PM
-
By riechert in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-24-2004, 06:41 AM
-
By evirus in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 10:46 PM
-
By lmd in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 12:18 AM
-
By LordHarshmage in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-06-2003, 08:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00