-
Junior Member
registered user
Konqueror Home Page...
Basically what's happened is, every time I start up Konq, it goes to a website I don't want. The actual home page is google, and it goes there when I click the little house, but still... anyone know how I can fix this?
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Konqueror Home Page...

Originally Posted by
Seeker
Basically what's happened is, every time I start up Konq, it goes to a website I don't want. The actual home page is google, and it goes there when I click the little house, but still... anyone know how I can fix this?
Both in the settings menu in Konqueror, the first Configure Konqueror the home page is right there to change and the second Configure View Profiles select webbrowsing make sure the Save URL's in Profile is unchecked and then save the "webbrowsing" profile.
-
Junior Member
registered user
Similar Threads
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 01:26 AM
-
By rohara in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-19-2004, 03:53 AM
-
By dugstratton in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-02-2004, 04:15 PM
-
By rec9140 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-29-2003, 04:12 PM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-29-2003, 12:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro CSE-732 Mid-Tower Server Chassis w/ Supermicro X10DRi 2x Xeon E5-2620
$325.00

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

HP Proliant MicroServer HSTNS-5151 AMD Turion II Neo N40L CPU @ 1.50GHz 16Gb RAM
$174.99

SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99