-
New in knoppix... saving files to knoppix... PLEASE!
Hi all,
I want to use Knoppix but I have some questions before... I have to do a "demo" of my program generated in Linux Mandrake 9.1. The problem is that I have to give to other people a demo of my program and it has to work instead of their SO.
I heared about knoppix, but I have to know some things: I have to save my demo in the knoppix linux in order to make a daemon to include it in the start up process... is there any way to save this config and the demo files without using the floppy or the hard disk space? I have to give this demo to some different clients, so they have to have the option to easily install and load my demo instead of making this through their SO. The best way I think is the knoppix one, as the vmware program is not useful in these cases... but I would like a little bit more help...
Waiting you could guide me through these theme...
Best regards,
Christal
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$180.00

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$33.94

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99