-
Smart Boot Manager
Im new to trying to use Knoppix, so far I havent had any luck booting Knoppix. Im trying to use SBM , I downloaded Version 3.7 of SBM ,sbminst-static for Linux. Now how do I make this executable so I can get Knoppix to boot? Im no programmer and I have been using Win. 98se .I sure would like to try Knoppix . Thanks
-
1. Is your BIOS set to boot from CD?
2. Did you burn the cd with Nero? I've seen posts here about Nero messing up the burn.
If it doesn't work just booting from the cd and you don't know how to make it work the last thing you want to do is go messing around with boot managers you don't understand, or you will have a broken PC, pretty much guaranteed.
Similar Threads
-
By der in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 03:48 PM
-
By proto in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-01-2004, 05:58 PM
-
By proto in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-29-2004, 12:06 PM
-
By proto in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-23-2004, 06:22 PM
-
By proto in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 08:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

AddOn Cisco SFP-H10GB-ACU7M to Intel XDACBL7MA Compatible TAA Compliant
$196.99

AddOn Cisco SFP-H10GB-ACU10M to Intel XDACBL10MA Compatible TAA Compliant
$224.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70