Yikes. I'm glad someone caught this cause I sure would not have. Who shoud be providing a fix for this? The Debian package manager? Thanks for reporting it.
If you have recently tried apt-get uprade, you will notice that mozilla has an uprade. However it errors out with problems upgrading mozilla due to an error in the script that it needs to finish the job. Apt-get -f install and dpkg --configure -a won't fix the error, but editing the /usr/sbin/update-mozilla-chrome script as root will fix it. Look for line 68 and 69 and change the ] to } after the word LIBDIR. Then try apt-get -f install and all will be corrected.
HTH,
Durand
Yikes. I'm glad someone caught this cause I sure would not have. Who shoud be providing a fix for this? The Debian package manager? Thanks for reporting it.
there is supposively already a fix for it which should have hit the debian ftp already, but you still have to edit the file inorder to unlock your apt-get
wow...I literally came here to ask about why mozilla decided to disappear after my last apt-get and couldn't fix it....thanks!
Have I mentioned how much I love the open-source community? If not...then I LOVE it! SO much better than any big, faceless corporation!
I have posted a fixed file for this problem in this thread:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=40019#40019

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Lot of 68 Cisco DS-SFP-FC4G-SW SFP Fiber Transceiver 850nm 10-2195-01
$136.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99