Hey All,
I have 2 problems.
#1
I have a conexant/rockwell soft56k modem/sound card. I have found drivers on the net for it but I have a slight problem. My hard drive has crapped out so I'm running off cd. I DO HAVE a 64mb usb drive though. what I was wondering is if there is a way to install it to the thumb drive.
#2
My printer won't work. I have an HP Deskjet 930C. I installed the drivers from printer config but it still won't print.
Thanks for any help
PS I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty but I've only been using linux since last night so please be clear on instructions
PSS I already tried the alsa cheat code, no good

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$166.24
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$165.58