-
Knoppix from windows
Hy, I have an idea which became from my special situation.
I have Enterprise laptop with a lot of polices, being permanently scaned so i cant normally install anything. However i need sometimes to run some tools.
I imagined that the best way will be to buy USB connected HD(120 baraccuda) and make it fully transportable device.
I have now HD which I can plug in enywhere I want (especially to my HW) but it is still only HD.
My Idea was to make HW boot from iso laing on my Barracuda (and with full service of NTFS-unfortunately).
Is it possble to do that with Knoppix 3.4/ I ride, it will have full service of NTFS and as Pronobo wrote , the idea of pure iso non-installed knoppix from HD could be included too?
Do aybody has any idea?
THX
Similar Threads
-
By benjamin1254 in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-24-2005, 07:24 PM
-
By fabiand in forum General Support
Replies: 17
Last Post: 06-11-2004, 11:20 AM
-
By kev in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-27-2004, 09:11 PM
-
By legal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 04:33 PM
-
By Hunkah in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-29-2003, 12:03 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

ATARI 400 NEW CAPS NEW 48K RAM KIT B-KEY KEYBOARD COLLECTOR QUALITY
$359.99

Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25