You burnt it wrong, pure and simple. For instructions, go here (for example):
http://www.linuxiso.org/viewdoc.php/howtoburn.html
I must be missing something. I downloaded the Knoppix iso, burned it to a CD and all I seem to have is a single, massive iso file that won't boot. According to the Knoppix site this is supposed to be a bootable disk but it does nothing.
The BIO's are fine. I can boot from my Mandrake CD (and others) with no problem.
winger
You burnt it wrong, pure and simple. For instructions, go here (for example):
http://www.linuxiso.org/viewdoc.php/howtoburn.html
you want to burn a image file not a data disk.
see your burning software docs on how to do it.
Thanks guys. Once I burned it in the correct format it booted with no problem.
winger

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10g Transceivers ( 5 Pack )
$70.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50