-
adding links to the miniroot
I am trying to add a business app to the KNOPPIX cd and succeeded in getting it to work until I tried to add a symbolic link on the miniroot filesystem to point to a directory from the cd image. I mounted the boot.img file and then the miniroot file and add the link. That all worked fine. But when I created the iso image from that boot file it casues a problem. When Syslinux tried to mount the CDROM to get the KNOPPIX filesystem it says "Can't Find KNOPPIX filesystem". If I do not make the change to the miniroot then it will boot fine, but the app needs to have a directory located under root. Any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By saurav in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-16-2004, 04:31 PM
-
By Triorieel in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 11:59 PM
-
By MoFoQ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-27-2003, 08:30 PM
-
By photon in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-02-2003, 05:59 PM
-
By dvessey in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-04-2003, 09:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$729.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00