I guess I'll be the first to ask... why?
Yes it's true. Now you can have your very own Knoppix 3.1 and other discontinued Knoppix versions. Also there is a link to buy current Kanotix release or Kanotix Christmas Edition.
http://mzilikazix.org
I guess I'll be the first to ask... why?
Several reasons come to mind.Originally Posted by PotatoHead
1) People have asked for Knoppix 3.1 several times both on this forum and in other places I frequent.
2) Some hardware works better with older versions of Knoppix.
3) Knoppix 3.1 has Gnome.
4) I have already shipped a few Knoppix 3.1 cd's so apparently at least a few people are interested in owning a copy.![]()

Amiga Commodore A500 - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage
$200.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$279.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Amiga 1000 Computer W/ Daphne Chip, Commodore A1000 (As-Is)
$239.75
Amiga Picasso II RTG Graphics Card for Amiga 2000 3000 And 4000
$349.99
(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$200.00
Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
ZuluSCSI Compact RP2040 - an affordable SCSI-2 (and 1) emulator w/ USB-C
$45.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000 / A500 / A500 plus
$25.00