-
Senior Member
registered user
IIRC, when I did save configuration, it saved my settings including the network stuff for my wireless card. Saving to persistant home didn't save the network stuff but everything else, including downloads and documents missed in save configuration. FWIW, I used both, first saving to home and then save config, and then when I booted up the cd, I'd type:
Code:
knoppix myconfig=scan and home=scan dma idebus=66 noeject
. That got me optimal settings and all my docs and network stuff. I did try one without the other and something was always missing.
HTH,
Durand
Similar Threads
-
By ddrex in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-04-2005, 07:52 PM
-
By Geof in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-18-2005, 03:55 PM
-
By Dooley in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-30-2004, 08:43 PM
-
By zblace in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-24-2003, 10:48 PM
-
By Nesser in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-27-2003, 01:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00