You must have the de iso. You want the one that ends with en. You can still use the German version with the F2 cheat code knoppix lang=us. By the way the = might be at a different place on the German keyboard. Good luck![]()
I am very new to Knoppix. Just yesterday I downloaded Knoppix and made bootable CD. Everything worked fine. My computer started, operating system loaded and everything is fine. BUT!!!!!!
All the menu commands and the whole OS in German language. I can not read it or understand it. My question is: did I download German version of Knoppix or there is a switch somewhere in the OS to English?
If this is German version, where can I download English one?
Please help.
Sincerely George![]()
You must have the de iso. You want the one that ends with en. You can still use the German version with the F2 cheat code knoppix lang=us. By the way the = might be at a different place on the German keyboard. Good luck![]()
The SHIFT and 0 (zero) keys at the same time gives you the = on a german disk.Originally Posted by MattT

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-732 Mid-Tower Server Chassis w/ Supermicro X10DRi 2x Xeon E5-2620
$325.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
HP Proliant MicroServer HSTNS-5151 AMD Turion II Neo N40L CPU @ 1.50GHz 16Gb RAM
$174.99
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Opteron X3421 32GB DDR4 Intel X550 10GbE No HDD
$599.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99