Yah I have a COMPAQ presario 1247. Knoppix runs good on it but the only way to completely shut down is to yank the plug/battery! It really sux cause its inconveinient. I guess I could check BIOS again to try to fix it...bob
Got 3.3. working great, did a HD install. MOved my scripts and stuff over from my old RHL 6 box. Looks good, but one problem. PC power button seems to be forced ON at shutdown. THe only way to completely shutdown is to pull the plug. Works fine after that. DId some searching on the forums and seems that Dell BIOS problems are not uncommon. I guess I'll try and flash the BIOS.
Yah I have a COMPAQ presario 1247. Knoppix runs good on it but the only way to completely shut down is to yank the plug/battery! It really sux cause its inconveinient. I guess I could check BIOS again to try to fix it...bob

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99