Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Monitor refresh after HDD install?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    33

    Monitor refresh after HDD install?

    Can I get my monitor back to the nice 85 or so I'm used to, this thing is flickering like an old flckery thing?

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    33

    Re: Monitor refresh after HDD install?

    Quote Originally Posted by colin stewart
    Can I get my monitor back to the nice 85 or so I'm used to, this thing is flickering like an old flckery thing?
    Don't worry, I found out - and it got worse as I went along, and I ended up having to reinstall - again!

    Actually, it seems that setting the screen is broken, at least in the copy I got.

    I have just discovered that it does not actually detect my monitor right either; it get's close, and that's what fooled me at first, however it's now clear it's just guessing!

    Is a hansol 920p rare or something?

Similar Threads

  1. HDD install, new lcd monitor
    By Kram in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-16-2004, 05:41 AM
  2. noob: monitor refresh and filesystem
    By -==- in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-26-2004, 09:15 AM
  3. Monitor refresh rate
    By ZeroKun in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-05-2004, 04:54 PM
  4. Install and Refresh rate screwed up
    By DragonDon in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-09-2004, 02:10 PM
  5. Problemas al Instalar monitor , Installing Monitor
    By comanam in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2003, 07:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations  Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981 picture

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981

$295.00



Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand

$275.00



Vintage Apple Design Keyboard Model M2980 Macintosh 1994 Untested picture

Vintage Apple Design Keyboard Model M2980 Macintosh 1994 Untested

$28.49



Vintage Apple Keyboard M7803 Mouse M5769 (NEEDS TO BE CLEANED) picture

Vintage Apple Keyboard M7803 Mouse M5769 (NEEDS TO BE CLEANED)

$28.99



5 Vintage Apple Newton Stickers – Original Apple Memorabilia picture

5 Vintage Apple Newton Stickers – Original Apple Memorabilia

$15.00



Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A picture

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A

$150.00



Vintage Apple 3.5 Drive A9M0106 External 800K Floppy IIgs Mac Tested Working picture

Vintage Apple 3.5 Drive A9M0106 External 800K Floppy IIgs Mac Tested Working

$124.99



5x Vintage Apple Macintosh II NuBus Cards 630-4179 NI GPIB DIO Asante Ethernet picture

5x Vintage Apple Macintosh II NuBus Cards 630-4179 NI GPIB DIO Asante Ethernet

$239.95



Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681 picture

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681

$299.99



Apple cloth fabric banner iBook bondi blue orange NOS Vintage picture

Apple cloth fabric banner iBook bondi blue orange NOS Vintage

$99.00