In a german Linux Magazine I found an article how to remaster Knoppix very easy:
1. Install Knoppix on HD in Knoppix-mode on hdaX
2. Boot in installed knoppix and add/remove packages, customize ...
3. copy cdrom-contend except KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX file to hdaY
3. Boot again from CD
4. compress hdaX to KNOPPIX and copy it to hdaY
5. make iso, burn
Now I have some questions:
- Knoppix generates files in /etc/sysconfig and possibly many other files. Which files do have to be deleted before making the compressed filesystem?
- Will the configuration-files in /home/knoppix be lost when booting from remastered CD?
If I knew which files have to be removed to get a clean root-filesystem, this would be an very easy way for remastering knoppix. Changing KDE-settings would be very easy!

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00