-
Junior Member
registered user
usb modem help
hi ppl, I have recently download knoppix and use it as a boot disc for places where I dont have linux installed. I need some help here though. I have an efficient networks speedStream 5200 dsl modem with a usb connection to my computer. How can I set this up in knoppix? I tried the dsl setup utility but it says "no network card detected" and How do i get my hp deskjet 648c configured? I tried the printer config but don't know how to get it running (how do I load drivers from my hd because This is a boot cd) thx ppl
by the way, I have sympatico as an internet provider
Similar Threads
-
By ottosykora in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-02-2005, 11:58 PM
-
By Mic Q in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-17-2004, 02:17 PM
-
By panthrax in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-11-2003, 11:39 PM
-
By FarAway in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-14-2003, 10:29 PM
-
By www.rzr.online.fr in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 09:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Lot of 2 Cisco 10-3107-01 SFP-10G-LR-S S-Class SFP+ 10G LR SMF LC Transceiver
$59.95

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70