-
usbdnet kernel module
I recently purchased a Sharp Zaurus SL-5500 and would like to get it communicating with my HD-installed knoppix. In order to do this, I either need to buy a CF ethernet card for it, or, preferrably, install the usbdnet module on my knoppix PC. I tried doing it myself... downloaded the 2.4.20 kernel source, downloaded the usbdnet module patch, compiled everything according to the directions, and resulted in a kernel panic. 
I have Win98 communicating with the Zaurus, so I don't really have an urgent need. However, the less I have to use Win98, the better off I am. If, at the next iteration of Knoppix, some kind soul could include the usbdnet module (as a loadable module), I'd be extremely appreciative. Or, if some kind soul with remastering skills wants to provide an ISO of Version 3.2-2003-04-15 with the usbdnet modules included, that'd be even cooler.
Thanks,
BamaRob
Similar Threads
-
By littleKoala in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 11:56 AM
-
By wex in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-16-2004, 01:51 AM
-
By probono in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 02:16 PM
-
By MrAhmad in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-06-2003, 11:45 AM
-
By bhsx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-06-2003, 01:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Lot of 50 HPE Mellanox 655874B21 Rev B2 40G QSFP to 10G SFP Adapter G2U
$224.95

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50