How do I check the md5sum? What program do i use?![]()
How do I check the md5sum? What program do i use?![]()
google md5sum or use knoppix's burner.
Sorry, no bashing intended:
When people ask for help, I've appreciated more direct answers. I know it gets to us after a while because people ask the same questions over and over, or because they lack the thought of looking it up for themselves on Google or this forum. But, when I do know the answer, I like to answer thouroughly, and not respond, "Look it up on Google".
You can get a Windows MD5 Sum checker from the following URL:
http://www.toast442.org/gl/public_ht...20828141406760
Drag the checksum file into the GUI window to check the file.
HTH -

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00