Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: MD5

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Mission Viejo, CA
    Posts
    27

    MD5

    Sorry, no bashing intended:

    When people ask for help, I've appreciated more direct answers. I know it gets to us after a while because people ask the same questions over and over, or because they lack the thought of looking it up for themselves on Google or this forum. But, when I do know the answer, I like to answer thouroughly, and not respond, "Look it up on Google".

    You can get a Windows MD5 Sum checker from the following URL:

    http://www.toast442.org/gl/public_ht...20828141406760

    Drag the checksum file into the GUI window to check the file.

    HTH -

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    949
    Most of the time I do, but being on a tablet I can't type fast or reliably.

    There have been very few questions that I have answered like that.


    I'm just make a few things clear but i'm not trying to bash.

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Mission Viejo, CA
    Posts
    27

    MD5

    Coolio. A tablet eh?...I'm jealous!

    Thanks!

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    949
    Yea its pretty nice. Only problem is it doesn't have a cd drive or floppy or PXE so I can't boot knoppix into it. Though even if I did chances are it wouldn't work because of the pen. So I'm stuck with Windows but its pretty neat anyway. I've downloaded Simpsons episodes and watch them in my backyard. Talk about lazy.

    I thinking about getting a usb keyboard though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD picture

Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD

$199.99



HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD picture

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD

$249.99



Supermicro 505-2   Server picture

Supermicro 505-2 Server

$280.00



Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC picture

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC

$250.00



Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram  240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ* picture

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*

$369.99



New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G picture

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G

$449.99



Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server picture

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server

$689.00



1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU   X picture

1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X

$175.00



Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset picture

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset

$129.99



Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038MR-H8TRF *No Blade Servers* picture

Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038MR-H8TRF *No Blade Servers*

$159.99