Quote Originally Posted by scottknl
I wasn't aware that a 3.3 version of the DVD existed. Is is just a 3.3 version of knoppix with the extra packages from the 3.2 version installed and updated? or is this just 3.3 version of knoppix on the same dvd as the 3.4 cebit version? I have an iso image of the 3.2 version of the DVD. Is anyone interested in having a bittorrent of the 3.2 DVD version?
The DVD is also a remaster. It is based on Knoppix 3.3 (2004-02-16) and has additional packages. (like gnome 2.4 and other goodies)

For Knoppix 3.4 no official DVD exists. The next official DVD will be for LinuxTag, I think.

So to clear it up:

Nothing of this stuff is official. It is rather a remaster. But for those who need program xy, which is not on official knoppix for space reasons a remastered DVD (like for me; I don't have a DVD burner, yet :-/) is nice.

cu

Fabian