Hi,
I am trying to configure my cdrom to mount and I can't get access to /etc/fstab even tho I am sued in as root. I have made the directory mkdir /mnt/cdrom, unmouted cdrom and now I can't get access to fstab to change anything. Can someone help?
Hi,
I am trying to configure my cdrom to mount and I can't get access to /etc/fstab even tho I am sued in as root. I have made the directory mkdir /mnt/cdrom, unmouted cdrom and now I can't get access to fstab to change anything. Can someone help?

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Vintage Apple Design Keyboard Model M2980 Macintosh 1994 Untested
$28.49
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99
Apple M3501 Extended Keyboard II Vintage Macintosh Mac w/ Mouse Tested Set
$85.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00
Vintage Apple 3.5 Drive A9M0106 External 800K Floppy IIgs Mac Tested Working
$124.99
5x Vintage Apple Macintosh II NuBus Cards 630-4179 NI GPIB DIO Asante Ethernet
$239.95
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00
Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces
$40.99