$20 US Postal money to anyone that can get this card working for me....you must get it working or no $.
cardctl ident: "Siemens", SS1012
manfid: 0x0000, 0x024c
function:6 (network)
In: /etc/pcmcia/config
card " Siemens Speedstream SS1012 Fast Ethernet"
manfid 0x02ac, 0x1012
bind "tulip_cb"
Question, does the "manfid" numbers need to be the same or is there a problem. The problem I'm having is I can't get on the Internet. I get a blinking light on card, but no net. I've tried configuring card but that hasn't worked. In one config process there is window for Ip Address, Network Mask, Broadcast Address, Default Gateway, and Name Server. In all of these there is already a number, is this scanned by the system to be the right number or do I have to get the number and enter. If I have to get where do I find them. There is a W2000 machine connected to Cox cable I can get from????
$20 US Postal money to anyone that can get this card working for me....you must get it working or no $.
$ offer no longer good.......

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00
Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s
$135.65