Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Program info needed.

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    949
    OK thanks. Now I need a media player that can play wmv files. Is there one thats small and can be run write from the home directory. Or even better one that is already installed?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen
    Same as I run and it works fine, you have obviously checked the shortcut to make sure? Maybe even change it and go back to the default.

    It was there. I was just in the wrong tab. I'm not sure why Kill Window was set to None rather than Default though..that's why it wasn't working.

    Anyways, I noticed the combo I was using is also registered to switch keyboard layouts in the default KDE scheme...so I'm definitely undoing that. Thanks Stephen.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    382
    Hey firebyrd, as I was looking through all the stuff in the KDE Shortcuts, I noticed that 3.2 has one shortcut called "Show Taskmanager", which brings up the system guard if you hit "Ctrl+Alt+Del" just like in Windows. I assume 3.1 has the same thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Step 2 info
    By HOfL in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2004, 12:37 PM
  2. Ip info
    By firebyrd10 in forum Networking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 04:38 AM
  3. Cracked WEP info needed for Educational purposes
    By robson8112 in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2004, 05:50 PM
  4. Cracked WEP info needed for Educational purposes
    By robson8112 in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2004, 05:49 PM
  5. Info on Knoppix
    By Suunsu in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-09-2003, 06:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



Cisco SFP-10G-LR-S Reset & Tested Lot of 2 picture

Cisco SFP-10G-LR-S Reset & Tested Lot of 2

$32.99



NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping* picture

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*

$24.00



Ubiquiti Unifi USW PRO AGGREGATION 28x10Gbe 4x25Gbe QSFP28 Layer 3 Switch picture

Ubiquiti Unifi USW PRO AGGREGATION 28x10Gbe 4x25Gbe QSFP28 Layer 3 Switch

$700.00



SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT picture

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT

$7.99



Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA picture

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA

$28.94



HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port  PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+ picture

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+

$16.99



Ruckus ICX7550-24F-E2, 24 ports of 1/10GbE SFP+ & 2 ports of 40/100GbE QSFP28 picture

Ruckus ICX7550-24F-E2, 24 ports of 1/10GbE SFP+ & 2 ports of 40/100GbE QSFP28

$8995.00



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99



Ubiquiti Unifi USW PRO AGGREGATION 28x10Gbe 4x25Gbe QSFP28 Layer 3 Switch picture

Ubiquiti Unifi USW PRO AGGREGATION 28x10Gbe 4x25Gbe QSFP28 Layer 3 Switch

$750.00