Hi I just did a hd install and everything seems great apart from my keyboard is set up to be US layout and I need it to be UK.
Can anyone tell me how to change this please?
Thanks
Tony
Hi I just did a hd install and everything seems great apart from my keyboard is set up to be US layout and I need it to be UK.
Can anyone tell me how to change this please?
Thanks
Tony
In the Control Center in KDE you can change the settings in Regional & Accessibility -> Keyboard Layout or you should be able to click on the flag in the taskbar and change to the UK layout. If you want it system wide then open a console window and as root dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86 then choose the proper layout for the console I believe it is dpkg-reconfigure console-common. You have to logout and back in for the changes to take effect.Originally Posted by tonyleake

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00
Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99
SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99