-
I have done this work for some clients, but more for the datacenter server world. My program inventories and wipes drives.
Nothing out there got all the inventory data or worked on arrays with some of the scsi controllers I ran into.
I built custom kernels for Alpha, Risc, and Sparc, net booted, and then used my program to erase disk arrays. I dumbed it down and ported it to KNOPPIX for the PC world. Let me know if this is a commercial/ corporate/ or personal application and I would be happy to discuss.
I'm donating my dumbed down version for personal use and will probably make it available for free in the near future.
Similar Threads
-
By lstein in forum Laptops
Replies: 22
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 12:01 PM
-
By stardactyl in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-15-2004, 08:17 PM
-
By freeballer in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-25-2003, 04:21 PM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-05-2003, 04:15 AM
-
By pap2003 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-05-2003, 08:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$729.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00