$20 US Postal money to anyone that can get this card working for me....you must get it working or no $.
cardctl ident: "Siemens", SS1012
manfid: 0x0000, 0x024c
function:6 (network)
In: /etc/pcmcia/config
card " Siemens Speedstream SS1012 Fast Ethernet"
manfid 0x02ac, 0x1012
bind "tulip_cb"
Question, does the "manfid" numbers need to be the same or is there a problem. The problem I'm having is I can't get on the Internet. I get a blinking light on card, but no net. I've tried configuring card but that hasn't worked. In one config process there is window for Ip Address, Network Mask, Broadcast Address, Default Gateway, and Name Server. In all of these there is already a number, is this scanned by the system to be the right number or do I have to get the number and enter. If I have to get where do I find them. There is a W2000 machine connected to Cox cable I can get from????
$20 US Postal money to anyone that can get this card working for me....you must get it working or no $.
$ offer no longer good.......

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99