Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Siemen SS1012 pcmcia card problem

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    15

    Siemen SS1012 pcmcia card problem

    cardctl ident: "Siemens", SS1012
    manfid: 0x0000, 0x024c
    function:6 (network)

    In: /etc/pcmcia/config
    card " Siemens Speedstream SS1012 Fast Ethernet"
    manfid 0x02ac, 0x1012
    bind "tulip_cb"

    Question, does the "manfid" numbers need to be the same or is there a problem. The problem I'm having is I can't get on the Internet. I get a blinking light on card, but no net. I've tried configuring card but that hasn't worked. In one config process there is window for Ip Address, Network Mask, Broadcast Address, Default Gateway, and Name Server. In all of these there is already a number, is this scanned by the system to be the right number or do I have to get the number and enter. If I have to get where do I find them. There is a W2000 machine connected to Cox cable I can get from????

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    15
    $20 US Postal money to anyone that can get this card working for me....you must get it working or no $.

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    15
    $ offer no longer good.......

Similar Threads

  1. PCMCIA wired network card problem
    By davidparis in forum Laptops
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2005, 01:26 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-30-2004, 09:02 AM
  3. PCMCIA card help
    By ZepHead in forum Laptops
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2003, 03:08 AM
  4. PCMCIA card
    By nlang in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-31-2003, 12:27 AM
  5. Problem booting with PCMCIA wireless card
    By amirante in forum General Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-14-2003, 04:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage DEC E2052-AA  AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap picture

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap

$729.99



Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board picture

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board

$109.99



Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012 picture

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012

$74.99



Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7) picture

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)

$279.99



Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation picture

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation

$79.95



Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On) picture

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)

$499.99



Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal picture

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal

$150.00



Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts picture

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts

$59.99



Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW picture

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW

$269.99



Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working picture

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working

$111.00