-
Senior Member
registered user
crazy KDE
Hi...I checked that file [KDEGLOBALS] and there are already 2 lines, one for LargeCursor=True and another for a white cursor.....I wonder why I cant make my cursor arrow BIGGER? Very strange if it is correct in the configuration.......any more ideas??? Also : I dont have an option for CURSOR THEME for some reason. I guess someone up there doesnt want me to have a cursor I can see!
K menu -> Settings -> Control Center -> Peripherals -> Mouse -> Cursor theme
Any other suggestions////thanks
Similar Threads
-
By Otacon in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-27-2005, 05:15 PM
-
By fannymites in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-04-2004, 05:23 AM
-
By dayalp in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-05-2004, 06:03 PM
-
By diirrttiiee in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-24-2004, 08:34 AM
-
By clfest in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-30-2003, 01:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00