-
Administrator
Site Admin-
Re: Internet With Knoppix

Originally Posted by
Julia
I do know how to fix it

.
Well then, fix it.
Seriously, I do know of a problem connecting to the Internet, but I don't know if it's your problem. If you want to see what problem I'm talking about read through the threads here for ones posted by me. You really haven't posted any information that would let anyone figure out what your particular problem is. Make an effort if you want help.
Similar Threads
-
By username11 in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-29-2005, 09:02 PM
-
By Siege in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-14-2005, 06:02 AM
-
By Chastaghir in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-13-2004, 10:39 AM
-
By Julia in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-30-2004, 06:35 PM
-
By lucs in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-20-2003, 07:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$79.99

VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00