Moved to news.Originally Posted by w.nelson
I am downloading this for the first time it is a CVS for KDE/Knoppix
http://debian.tu-bs.de/knoppix/kdecvs/
Walt
[edit by Fabianx:
This is a remaster, which does not feature Knoppix CVS, but "KDE CVS". So this is _no_ preview of the upcoming Knoppix, but of the upcoming KDE.]
Moved to news.Originally Posted by w.nelson
I am not sure how to change from DE to US. It boots upfine but in DE only.
Walt
Update it is Regional & Accessibility
knoppix lang=us at the opening screen just type it in and enter.Originally Posted by w.nelson
I have just downloaded the iso, burned it on a CDRW and am using it now with the 2.6.3 kernal to post this message. Very nice...
The only problem I see is that the vertical refresh rate is very conservative for my monitor, but when I try to boot using the cheat code for 85Hz:
knoppix26 -vsync=85
The screen just goes blank and does not boot... Any ideas how to change it from within KDE?
BTW, I was suprised to see that Mozilla was not included. Will it be included in the final release of knoppix 3.4?
Tim
I am a mail list and was notified that this was up. You can ask about any changes or modification by subscribing
debian-kde-cvs mailing list
[email protected]
http://opendoorsoftware.com/mailman/...debian-kde-cvs
i just download...
Knoppix 3.4
Kernel 2.4.25 (default)
Kernel 2.6.3 (in boot menu >knoppix26 lang=xx)
kde 3.2.1
Hd install: "su root knoppix-installer" (from command line)
Wonderful! thanks knoppix... thanks linux
i´m still crying...
Saludos Arie&kaliskas
Downloading... nice speed so far. However, I wonder... would a torrent for this iso be useful? (to ease the load on the server)
Hi friends,
what is this knoppix-cvs ???? Any info ???
Thanks
Hi, I'm just running this and it is an inofficial remaster featuring the KDE cvs development version. It is useful for KDE contributors who want to test a very bleeding-edge KDE version but I would not recommend it for general usage. The KDE packages there are not supported and are incompatible with the official ones.Originally Posted by mikekgr
The wait for 3.4 continues...

Supermicro SuperServer 1029U-TN10RT 1U Rack Dual Xeon 2.70GHz 256GB
$500.00
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Tower Server Xeon E3-1220 v2 2.3GHz 16GB RAM
$289.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$199.99
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00