-
Well buddy, I have a similar problem. Everyone talks about how great Orinoco is with Knoppix but the archives are full of people complaining. Personally, my Knoppix tells me that there are no wireless extensions, let alone wireless hardware. I am sure that there's a simple answer out there but no one has posted it. You might try a different type of linux or a different card that a friend can help you set up because no one here can tell you how to make Orinoco work. They will tell you that there's works great but no one can explain why.
Personally I do not think that Orinoco works with Knoppix and although some people have claimed otherwise no one has said how to do it. There should be a wireless guide for n00bs. If I ever find out how to make it work I will post the answer. Sorry to bear bad news but if you check the archives for this topic you will see that I am right.
Similar Threads
-
By al_mckin in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-17-2004, 02:32 PM
-
By al_mckin in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-10-2004, 12:42 AM
-
By jsl81 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-28-2004, 01:04 PM
-
By Arne Midtboe in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-09-2003, 03:28 AM
-
By Guest in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-26-2002, 03:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$729.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00