-
Re: quit out of the root shell

Originally Posted by
pythonholumm
quit the root shell then open it again
If I do that I have to re-chroot, is that normal??

Originally Posted by
sbkryan
did you add your DNS to the
/etc/resolv.conf?
DNS?
I don't know what that is.
ALSO, I can't edit it anyways, it doesn't let me save, am I to open it inside the root shell or in Konquerer/kwrite?
Similar Threads
-
By ecserver in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-21-2005, 01:25 PM
-
By KnightPusher in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-23-2004, 08:27 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum Networking
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-05-2004, 06:48 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-25-2003, 03:27 PM
-
By todsr1 in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 11-02-2003, 10:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00