upon trying to load the Knoppix cd I am stuck at the following
initanic:segmantation violation at 0x804ec92:sleeping for 30 sec
this repeats itself
what can I do
tia![]()
upon trying to load the Knoppix cd I am stuck at the following
initanic:segmantation violation at 0x804ec92:sleeping for 30 sec
this repeats itself
what can I do
tia![]()
i get the same thing
initanic:segmantation violation at 0x804ec92:sleeping for 30 sec
i let it do it 10 times befor i went back to windows then came here
HELP
![]()
![]()
what I had to do was burn another cd and it worked also make sure you check the MD5SUM which verifies for errors![]()

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$799.00
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00