-
Sagem modem with Knoppix live
Like others I am a complete newcomer to the world of Knoppix. However I have been able to successfully get the Sagem 800 ADSL modem to connect to Tiscali in the UK. I did it by using the download file and instructions on the Sagem site referenced in another note.
My problem now is that following the instructions although I can get it working one time at installation time, even though I then save the My Configuration file, it is not actually working for the next time that I login. It does save my account and password details. I guess that I am missing a very important step! Can someone help me here please??
The main Sagem steps in the instructions are to download a "tar" file, and then unpack it to a temp directory. Then to change directory eagle-usb/ .. followed by "ll"
Next steps are application of a patch, automatic configuration, make, make install, eagleconfig and finally startadsl.
I am nearly there! Where am I going wrong?
Similar Threads
-
By beloncio in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-14-2005, 01:01 PM
-
By Peur2Rien in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-08-2004, 03:13 PM
-
By DanBallance in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-19-2004, 07:57 PM
-
By papadelta in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-29-2003, 11:23 AM
-
By jamesgf in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-20-2003, 03:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HPE 10GbE 2P SFP+ QL41132 OCP3 Network Adapter NIC 2 Port 10GE 10Gb 10G OCP 3
$439.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99