Please pardon my newbness, but I have a question about the KDE Control Center. I was wondering how to add new stuff to the control center (r they modules?); like a menu to configure my graphics card, and other useful things.
Using Suse, there were many useful extras in the control center. If it is possible, is it difficult to do, and where would I find them?
Thank you for helping a newcomer into the linux community!

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lot of 5x SFP-10G-LR CISCO 10-2457-02 10GBASE-LR SFP+ Transceiver
$75.00
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99
Cisco Catalyst WS-C3650-12X48UQ-L 48 Port UPOE 4x 10G SFP+ Switch
$175.00